Magnificent house for rent located in a popular area of Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, very close to the Atlantide Golf Club. Recently built and very well maintained, this property will charm you with its design, its many rooms and the choice of its quality material. The landscaped backyard, heated swimming pool and double garage bring the finishing touch. The perfect choice for a family with its five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a powder room and the finished basement.
Inviting from the entrance, it will charm you with its friendly living room and adjacent to the dining room. The kitchen is modern with its lunch counter. Beautifully finished, it has been designed to maximize space and includes a wardrobe-style pantry. A powder room and a laundry room complete the ground floor.
On the second level, the master bedroom is elegant and has an en-suite bathroom. This beautiful bathroom offers a beautiful vanity, a freestanding bath and a separate shower. The bedroom also has a large wardrobe.
On this landing, another nice bathroom, tastefully decorated, offers a bath with shower and a classis style vanity.
Three other bedrooms of good dimensions, bright and with lots of storage, complete the second floor.
A large family room is located in the basement, as well as an office, an additional bedroom and a full bathroom.
The terrace, accessible through the patio door of the dining room, is ideal for your outdoor activities. To embellish everything, enjoy the heated pool as well as the intimate and landscaped backyard. The double garage is impeccable and has plenty of storage space. The driveway allows four parking spaces.
- Highway 20 provides easy access to the West Island and downtown Montréal.
- Located a few minutes from a boat launch on Lac St. Louis
- 500 metres from Atlantide Golf Course
- Within 75 metres, public transportation to the Île-Perrot train station
- Within walking distance you will find the historical site of Pointe-du-Moulin, a water sports centre with a kayak descent, a family park with tennis courts, soccer field, a playground, a skate and BMX park and a volleyball court
- Close to 4 elementary and 1 high school - Trois Lacs School Boards (French) and Lester B Pearson (English)
- Transportation access for private schools and John Abbott College
- It will not be possible to paint to change colors. However, there could be exceptions for children's rooms with prior approval and at the tenant's expense. The services of a professional painter must be used.
- No group rentals
- Animals not allowed
Inclusions: Refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, microwave, washer and dryer, garage door opener, high-speed internet and cable with 1 wifi terminal + 1 terminal in the living room. 4 TVs, counter stools, 1 monthly housekeeping, landscaping and driveway snow removal.
Exclusions: Electricity, rental services of propane tank and tank reader, propane gas and shed. Products and services for opening, closing and maintenance of the pool. (Pool products and services may be provided, depending on the choice, at an additional fee.)