Property for rent, located in Villeray, all furnished and fully equiped
Description of the Property
- Located in the heart of Villeray, this newly renovated property offers many advantages due to its comfort and location. Occupants will be pleased to discover the safe and fun environment of its residential neighborhood. A few steps away from the Jean-Talon market, they will easily enjoy the many flavors of this multicultural city.
- Several major roads across the borough provide easy access to the property. The area also houses many cultural institutions of international reknown, including: Tohu, la Cité des arts du cirque, the National Circus School and the Cirque du Soleil headquarters. Cité des arts du cirque the National Circus School and the Cirque du Soleil headquarters.
- You will also find nearby the Jean-Talon Market which is Montreal’s largest open market (operates indoor during winter season). Gorgeous fruits, vegetables, flowers and dairies displays. Fine butchers and delicatessens.
- The apartment is only a few steps away from Saint-Denis Street and Saint-Hubert Plaza where you will be able to find all supply you need in the various shops of those major streets.
- You will benefit from the proximity of the Little Italy district where it's always a pleasure to enjoy the numerous Italian restaurants, cafés and fine food groceries of Dante and St-Laurent streets.
- This furnished property is close to 2 subway stations: Jean-Talon (intersection of orange and blue lines) and Jarry. These stations are a few minutes away from the apartment and can comfortably take you to the Plateau Mont-Royal in 5 minutes and downtown (Berri-UQAM) in only 8 minutes.
- Also using the subway, you will get to any of the four Montreal’s universities in less than 20 minutes.
closed bedroom, dinette, kitchen, office space, living room
non smoker, no pets
balcony, close to major road arteries, close to a park, tennis court