Superb condo for rent, decorated with taste and modernity, in the Quartier des Spectacles in borough of Ville-Marie . Fully furnished and equipped, comprising two bedrooms and two mezzanines. A unit with a beautiful unique character in a heritage building.
The dining room as well as the living room, open concept, offer a very bright space thanks to a generous fenestration. The kitchen is practical and modern with lots of storage in all rooms.
Historic building very secure with electronic monitoring and intercom. The garden in front of the building received an award from the Jardin Botanique de Montreal.
Spacious property offering:
- Two (2) bedrooms
- Master bedroom with mezzanine, en-suite bathroom and walking
- Mezzanine in living and dining rooms
- Two bathrooms (one of which is adjoining to the master bedroom)
- A shower room
- Large windows and plenty of natural light
- Quality and modern furniture.
- Indoor parking and storage space
Coveted Ville-Marie, neighbourhood, Quartier des Spectacles area:
- Many activities in the Quartier des Spectacles
- Old Port of Montreal
- Bonsecours Market
- Chinatown and Red-Light District
- Multiple restaurants, shops and supermarkets
- Universities: UQAM, McGill and Concordia
- A stone's throw from several parks, including Mount Royal and Lafontaine
- Sherbrooke, Berri-UQAM metro stations
- Rue St-Urbain and Rue Clark, Rue Ste-Catherine and Boulevard René-Lévesque
- Near the Plateau-Mont-Royal and a few minutes walk from downtown
- acques Cartier, Victoria and Samuel de Champlain Bridges
- Autoroute Ville-Marie, 10, 15 and A20